Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the Summit Medicine and Pediatrics website. The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only. Please read and review these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before accessing or using this website. By accessing or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use, you may not access or use the website.
1. Use of Website. The information provided on this website is for general informational and educational purposes. Certain sections of this website are intended for particular audiences including Summit Medicine and Pediatrics’s employees, clients and partners, as well as members of the health care community and the general public. Your access to and use of the information contained in the website is subject to this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement. By accessing and using this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement.
2. Content Summit Medicine and Pediatrics will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this website and the content thereof is at your own risk. Summit Medicine and Pediatrics disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Summit Medicine and Pediatrics nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
3. Indemnification. The information provided on this website is for general informational and educational purposes. Certain sections of this website are intended for particular audiences including Summit Medicine and Pediatrics’s employees, clients and partners, as well as members of the health care community and the general public. Your access to and use of the information contained in the website is subject to this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement. By accessing and using this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement.
5. Third Party Websites and Links This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Summit Medicine and Pediatrics has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third party links over whom Summit Medicine and Pediatrics has no control. Summit Medicine and Pediatrics makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Summit Medicine and Pediatrics.
6. Medical Information This website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
7. Forward Looking Statement This website contains forward-looking statements about Summit Medicine and Pediatrics’s financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and services and products and services in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in the healthcare industry and in private medical practice, decisions by regulatory authorities regarding implementation of Summit Medicine and Pediatrics products and services, competitive developments, the ability to successfully market both new and existing products and services, challenges to the validity and enforcement of Summit Medicine and Pediatrics’s patents, trends toward managed care and health care cost containment, governmental laws and regulations affecting health care, including without limitation regarding medical practice product and service access, pricing and reimbursement, and general economic conditions, such as interest rate and foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations. Summit Medicine and Pediatrics assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.
9. Trademarks Direct Access Medicine, Pioneers in Direct Access Medicine and Summit Medicine and Pediatrics are registered trademarks of Summit Medicine and Pediatrics, LLC, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol. The use of registered trademarks of Summit Medicine and Pediatrics, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, is protected and all rights are reserved. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Summit Medicine and Pediatrics actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
10. Copyrights The entire contents of this website are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2016 Medicus Network, LLC. The contents of Summit Medicine and Pediatrics websites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Summit Medicine and Pediatrics. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Summit Medicine and Pediatrics, or any third party.
11. Void Where Prohibited. This website and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the United States of America (U.S.). Although the information on this website is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to Summit Medicine and Pediatrics products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. This website links to other websites produced by Summit Medicine and Pediatrics’s various operating divisions and subsidiaries, vendors and strategic partners, some of which may be outside the U.S. or provide products and services outside the U.S. Those websites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. Summit Medicine and Pediatrics reserves the right to limit provision of its products and services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and / or to limit the quantities of any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this website is void where prohibited.
12. Governing Laws. This Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement and your use of the website shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Arizona without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any legal action or proceeding related to this website shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Arizona.
13. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Terms and Conditions Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Summit Medicine and Pediatrics reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion.